Saturday, May 26, 2012

twice as nice.

Today I am grateful to my sister-in-law.

again.

and to my brother.

for being a part of the few people whom at this point STILL had not seen The Avengers.

why is this so wonderful? or should I say why WAS this so wonderful?

because last night my sister asked if i wanted to go see it again with her...

AND I WAS LIKE YES FUCKING PLEASE.

because you know, i may have enjoyed it the first time i saw it.

and I asked my brother to come because I knew he hadn't seen it yet.

and i knew he wouldn't want to go alone. he would want to go with his favorite sister. for company. it doesn't matter that she's already seen it.

nope.

and i loved it. again.

and I drooled all over Loki. again.

it made for a very nice evening of beautiful men. in tight pants.

i mean really..who isn't grateful for that?

heck yes.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment