Thursday, May 3, 2012

Peanut Butter and Chocolate.

Today I am grateful for Peanut Butter and Chocolate.

Has there ever been a more perfect combination?

I mean, other than James Kirk and Mr. Spock....

Obviously.

My Dad's birthday is coming up this weekend. and since's he's a big pain in the ass (love you Daddy!) and didn't mention anything in particular that he wanted for his birthday cake, I chose for him.

which I'm actually kind of okay with, because I tend to be a control freak. sometimes. on occasion.

I didn't make a traditional cake...just some mini-cakes. and these mini-cakes just happen to be chocolate. with peanut butter cream frosting. and chocolate ganache. and chopped reese's peanut butter cups.

I'm not quite sure if they are gonna make it to tomorrow's party. i might sleep walk and eat them all or something. They just look oh so yummy. and I'm so grateful for the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. because as previously stated, it just doesn't get any better.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment