Sunday, May 13, 2012

Oh Momma!

Today I am grateful for two things.

Number 1: My beautiful Momma.


Isn't she lovely?

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing mom like her. yup, this lucky lady right here hit the jackpot. obviously by getting me as her daughter! (I kid, I kid, I meant I hit the jackpot. jeez.) She's been such an inspiration to me and such a strong role model my whole life. She's been there through all my ups and downs. She's there for me when i'm sad or having a bad day. or feel like my children are driving me crazy. somehow she seems to relate to this...
we laugh together. we have fun together. we drink wine together. She's without a doubt one of my very best friends. and I cannot imagine my life without her.

I know other people, men and women alike, who don't have that awesome relationship with their mother that I share with mine. and I am soo grateful that my mom and I have this amazing special bond. I'm truly blessed and I hope my children and I share the same bond someday.

So Happy Mother's Day to my Momma. For being a rockstar. obviously.

Number 2: My beautiful children.


I'm so grateful everyday to have them in my life. To hopefully be everything to them that my mother is to me. to teach them. to play with them. to sing and dance with them. to read them to sleep (when they don't mine me filling in for The Marsh). to love them.

I'm so proud to be their Momma. and so grateful for the wonderful gift of being their Mom.

So Happy Mother's Day to all the other mom's out there who know exactly what it feels like to have such an amazing gift. and who are rockstars at it to boot.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment