Monday, May 21, 2012

I believe this thumb is turning green.

Today I am grateful for this beautiful weather we have been having....

I figured I should be grateful for it today.

before it goes away again tomorrow. motherfucker.  that's new england for you.

ANYWAYS....

great weather. right.

my reason for being so super psyched about this beautiful weather is that I finally got my vegetable garden planted. *SQUEE!*

I say finally like it's been planting weather here for so long or something. technically planting isn't even suppose to start until next weekend, so i'm ahead of the game. but i've just been so freaking excited about actually doing this, that it feels like it's taken FOREVER to actually accomplish it.

and now it's all done.

again with the squeeing.

I didn't take a picture....I probably should. (memo to self: take picture of super awesome gangster garden tomorrow.)

I still have a couple more garden related things to do. I bought a tomato plant today that needs to be transfered to a bigger pot. and i need to find a home for it on my deck. I also got an orange pepper plant, a red pepper plant, a jalepeno pepper plant, and a habenero pepper plant. yes. I do indeed like my peppers. and they all need homes now too.

but as previously stated, we're getting rain AGAIN. tomorrow. so they'll just have to wait.

for now I'm just grateful the weather was so beautiful over these past two days so that The Marsh and I could get the garden planted before the rain comes again.

my skin? not so grateful. no matter how much sun screen i used, my face is still red, damn it. I think i need a big floppy gardening hat.

i'm sure i would rock it.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment