Wednesday, May 2, 2012

$3.39.

Today I am grateful for Kohls cash.

because I got new set of beautiful red wine glasses and one very large beverage dispenser for $3.39.

and I really needed some new wine glasses.

and the beverage dispenser was just fun. it will hold lots of homemade sangria.

and it was also super cheap!

YAY!

I'm choosing to be grateful for kohls cash right now, because earlier today my father-in-law was admitted to the hospital.

He basically had no white blood cells and had a fever. Last I heard they also think he has pnemonia. so he has been admitted to the hospital. none of this is super great news, because on top of the cancer, my father-in-law also has pulminary fibrosis. so pnemonia is not good thing. and neither is being admitted to the hospital. because hospitals are full of germs. that cause infections. which isn't a good thing at all either.

so instead of focusing on all of that not so good news, I'm gonna be grateful for my super great buy. and you can all have a good laugh at what an alcoholic I must have looked like at the check out with my wine glasses and giant new sangria dispenser.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment