Thursday, May 10, 2012

1001.

Today I am grateful for  for 1001.

page views, that is.

After my 86th post last night, today when I signed on to blogger I noticed something awesome.

That my little blog about being grateful had 1001 page views.

wow.

I know compared to all the big time blogs out there, thats small potatoes. but to me, that amazing.

I started this blog as an outlet of sorts. as a way to keep myself in check. to keep remembering the positive things in life. even when faced with a ton of negative.

I blog about silly things. sad things. happy things. geeky things.

I blog about my father-in-law who happens to be sick. and I'm grateful that after a week in the hospital that he is home again.

I hope that somewhere along the way anyone who has read this blog has found a new reason to be grateful. or has remembered something they were already grateful for and took a second to cherish it. to be thankful for it. and I just want to say thank you to everyone who continues to read. and I hope you all know that I am grateful for you all putting up with my ranting and raving!


Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment