Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Dear Watson.

Today I am grateful for netflix instant viewing.

it allows me to watch this gem...



which is awesome because

1. It's Sherlock. (seriously)

2. Benedict Cumberbatch plays Sherlock.

and it just so happens that he's also been cast as Khan in the upcoming new star trek movie. so I can watch him here, before seeing him take on such an epic role against one James T. Kirk.

I know what you're thinking.

Does everything in her life come back to Captain Kirk?

no.

it doesn't.


It often comes back to Mr. Darcy too.



and you know, Thor and Loki.



or possibly Professor Snape..


and absolutely Mr. Spock.


and yes, EVERYDAY on occasion James T Kirk.


Both of them.

On top of being grateful for netflix for giving me the gift of Sherlock, I'm also grateful fot The Marsh.

who puts up with all of my fictional boyfriends.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment