Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Marsh.

Today I am grateful for my husband, The Marsh.

Everyday I am grateful for The Marsh.


He's my best friend. He's the father of my children.

I couldn't even begin to imagine my life without him.



I was so incredibly lucky to meet him when I was 18 years old. There was no waiting around for this girl. No looking forever for Mr. Right. He walked right into my best friend's kitchen....and the rest as they say is history.

I'm sure I'll write longer posts on him in the future. Right now I just wanted to take a moment to be grateful for him. To remember each and every reason why I love him. And never forget for one second how much his love means to me. To be so grateful that he chose to love me.



He's amazing. and he's mine.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment