Monday, February 27, 2012

Bed Time Kisses.

Today I am grateful for bedtime kisses.

As I've mentioned before, The Marsh reads the babes their bed time stories.

But I help get their teeth brushed, put them into bed and give them goodnight kisses.

Georgie likes her "night night kiss" before her hug.

and she insists that her baby doll and her Duffy Teddy Bear all need night night kisses too.

Breyman prefers his hug first. and it has to be a good strong hug. both arms. a bear hug.

and then he gets his bed time kiss.

and then we repeat.

Because Breyman usually asks for anywhere between 4 and 6 good night hugs and kisses.

and then I have to give buzz lightyear a kiss too. and a hug. (yea, I know. I get around)

Then I tell the babes to be good and listen to the story Daddy is going to read to them.

and Georgie wants another night night kiss. and Breyman wants another big bear hug. with two arms. and a kiss too.

And I'm so grateful fot these little moments, because I know someday all I'll get is a "goodnight" shouted from down the hall somewhere. and I'm just not ready for that yet.

I mean, how is buzz lightyear suppose to defend the galaxy without a night night kiss?

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment