Monday, June 4, 2012

Potluck.

Today I am grateful for....

my husband starting his new work schedule. that doesn't consist of nights.

my good friend, and The Marsh's best friend, Warren, getting a new job. He'll actually be working at the same facility as The Marsh now. He's very excited. and we're excited for him.

my garden looking freaking fantastic. I can't tell you guys how amazing it is to look down off my deck and see all the green growing in rows. I'm super proud of myself and The Marsh for getting it planted. and that the veggies are ACTUALLY growing.

receiving what my daughter called an "email" but was really a drawing that she made for me that my mom helped her mail to the house as a suprise. It was adorable. and when she showed me the heart she insisted on my mom drawing and whispered "I love you, mommy" my own heart melted a little bit.

The Marsh making me blueberry pancakes for dinner. because hey, they're freakin' blueberry pancakes.

and lastly....

I'm grateful for what seems like the first time in days being able to sit down on the couch with the hubby to watch a movie. Life has been super busy lately. between him working so much and me getting visits with friends in, there really hasn't been much time for "us". I'm grateful that tonight we can finally hang out again. he's my best friend. and i miss him when i don't get to spend any time with him.

So lots of things to be grateful for tonight. and of course, i'm grateful to be blessed enough to have a potluck of things to be grateful for.

I hope the rest of you find yourself as lucky tonight.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment