Monday, June 18, 2012

Dads and Pie and I think I Broke the Lawn Mower :0/

Today I am grateful for the amazing Dads in my life.

Dad #1? My Husband, The Marsh, who is an amazing father.


I never saw myself having children until I met The Marsh. I was more of an "I think I'll have dogs..." person. but I knew as soon as I met him that I wanted to have children with him. I knew as soon as I met him that he would be an amazing father. and he is.

Dad #2? My Dad. He's amazing. and he's been there for me through all my good times and bad. I've mentioned before that he's not my biological father, but he's cetainly more of a Dad to me than I could have ever asked for, more than he was ever required to be. I'm grateful everyday for that.

I made both of my favorite men homemade pie for father's day. apple for The Marsh and blueberry for my dad. both pie's turned out great. and both The Marsh and my dad loved them. I'm grateful that my domestic goddess skilled have allowed me to make something special for them for father's day.

and...just as a side note, I'm grateful that i managed to mow almost all of my lawn today before the blades on the mower decided to just stop working. I haven't told The Marsh yet. I think I'll wait til I catch him eating a piece of his pie. maybe that'll help the news go over a little bit better. wish me luck!

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment