Friday, July 27, 2012

Victory!

You see this man?


This is my dad. (and my son who is looking extremely adorable and extemely little. i'm actually crying all over my keyboard at how young he looks here)

and my dad? he. is. awesome.

today i am grateful for my dad.

 why?

because he gave me the hook up to the olympics.

I don't have cable at my house. and between the internet and netflix, I really haven't missed it at all. until the olymipic games have started. all I wanted to do the other day was watch the women's USA vs. Frace soccer match. you think that would be possible with all the technology on the web now right. and there was NBC all "hey look over here! we have live streaming!" yea. if you pay for a tv service. bastards.

but thanks to my dad (who may or may not have slipped me his user name and password for his paid tv service) I won't be missing anymore of the games.

hopefully.

this is sort of contingent on two computers being allowed to simultaneously use the same user name and password. he made it pretty clear that if only one computer is allowed on at a time, I am up the creek. but the hope is that this will work. and I will be watching the games. so i'm extremely grateful to my dad for making this possible for me. especially when tomorrow the olympics kicks off with my top three favorite sports to watch: men's swimming, men's gymnastics, and women's soccer.

I am exterememly stoked.

on every possible level.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment