Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Best Medicine.

Today I am grateful for laughter.

the best medicine.

more specifically my son's laughter.


Isn't he adorable?

he has the cutest laugh you have ever heard too. and netflix has three new How to Train Your Dragon "short films" on Netflix instant viewing right now that are cracking this kid up. and I mean really cracking him up. I haven't heard him laugh like that while watching a cartoon in a long time. it was completely infecious. The Marsh and I were both laughing so hard jut because of his laugh. again i repeat, it was adorable.

Now i haven't exactly been feeling under the weather or anything, but I am completely convinced after listening to his little laugh for 15 minutes straight that the old saying "Laughter is the best medicine" is absolutely true. and I'm grateful that i've got such a wonderful little laugh to listen to in case I'm ever feeling a bit feverish.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment