Friday, July 6, 2012

Magic.

Today I am grateful for Magic.

Mike, that is.

yes, I was one of THOSE women. those crazy women who flock to the theater in hopes of seeing some serious naked Channing Tatum action.


there was lots of delicious abs and booties to be seen.

it was fabulous, Darling. absolutely fabulous.

Naked men aside, it was also extremely funny. and hinted at deeper drug issues, making it a very good movie all around. there was also a very loud woman sitting behind my mother and i in the movie theater who made the entire experience worth it by herself. she was not a shy woman. during the previews she had no problem yelling out "i want the naked men now!" and she kept the commentary running through the whole movie. I'm sure everyone in the theater now knows that Channing Tatum could probably do whatever he wanted to that woman.

It was definatley a fun friday night movie and I'm glad that I went with my mom. sometimes it's good to have a fun mother/daughter date right? i couldn't have possibly picked a better date night than watching Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey, Joe Manganiello, and Matthew Bomer all dancing half naked to It's Raining Men on the big screen. unless of course there was someway for that to happen in real life....

you hear that god of half naked sexy strippers? Make it so.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment