Monday, November 19, 2012

Slow Cooking. Times Three.

Today I am grateful that The Marsh and I decided to buy ourselves a little Christmas present early.

We got a shiny new crockpot.

but not just any shiny new crockpot...a triple slow cooker buffet & serve cockpot.


It's a thing of beauty.

and while I am obviously excited about our purchase, it should definitely be interesting using it. The Marsh and I actually never use a crockpot. ever. and now we have a triple one.

I guess i really need to start finding some crockpot recipes.

all The Marsh wants to use it for is nacho cheese. seriously. he's been talking about nacho cheese for like the past 6 hours.

it's a problem.

he also started volunteering us to make stuff and bring the slow cooker to the family reunion next weekend.

this is also a problem.

but him already whoring out or new crockpot aside, i'm grateful that The Marsh and I decided to treat ourselves. and I'm grateful for all of the hopefully amazing future meals that will come out of this investment.

because as previously established, I'm always grateful for food.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment