Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Plague.

Today I am grateful that I am not sick.

(knock on wood)

yet, at least.

So many of my co-workers have come down with the plague right now. or some other horrible disease that spreads quickly in closed in spaces.

They have this gross nasty cough.

and body aches.

and headaches.

and just...stuff coming out of every which where.

EWWWWWWW.


JUST STOP.

I told anyone who even so much as breathed in the same room as me today that if they got me sick I would kick their asses. I don't generally get sick when it goes around the office, so i'm seriously hoping it skips me again.

and so I am grateful to NOT be sick. and not be experiences that particular brand of horrificness right now. and I'm also grateful that at the moment i'm not going to be fired for kicking anyone's ass. that's always a plus too.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment