Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DWTS.

Today I am grateful for Dancing With The Stars... All Stars.

and maybe you think that's a lame thing to be grateful for.

but this is my blog, so I get to be grateful for whatever I want.

and I'm gateful for this all-star season.

it's seriously an almost perfectly cast.

with the stars, i mean. not particularly the partners. I'm hoping that might grow on me too.

but for now I am just so excited for this freaking season.

no more crappy dancers (well maybe one or two *cough* pamela anderson *cough*) to have to cringe and cover my eyes through while I'm waiting for my favorites to dance. so many of them actually were my favorites.

actually i think that's the only bad thing about this all star cast, is that I will actually be heart broken to see half of them leave.

but for now I am going to relish this awesomeness going on right now on DWTS.

it's been along time coming.

and in case any gods of reality/washed up/ ex-olympic champion dancers are listening? I would be REALLY grateful is Tony finally got a win.

just saying.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment