Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Babes.

Today I am grateful for my babes.

Everyday I am grateful for my babes.

I'm grateful that even though I got pregnant when I was 19, I had the ability to get pregnant. and have healthy and relatively risk free pregnancies.

I'm grateful there was no heartache and pain from continuously trying. I'm grateful I never had to spend months or years coping with not being able to have the one thing I want more than anything. which in some people's cases..is children.

I'm grateful that (god willing) I'll never have to go through the heartache of having my babes taken away from me. They are mine. and The Marsh's. we made them. we created them. and nothing will ever take them away from me.

I'm grateful everyday that I get to look at these two children that my husband and I created together and hug them goodnight. and laugh at their silly dancing. and kiss each and every boo boo. and be exasperated with them. and use them as an excuse to ride the dumbo ride at disney. and just watch them discover everything they possibly can in this world.

I am so grateful.

because it seems now more than ever, that this world has just become so unfair.

I don't know if it's just becoming more frequent or if it's because we live in a world where "airing dirty laundry" isn't quite as frowned upon, but it just seems like infertility has just become this huge problem. I have more than one friend affected by it. and my heart justs breaks for them. because infertility doesn't just break your heart once, it breaks your heart over and over and over again.

It just makes me so grateful that for whatever reason The Marsh and I never experienced anything along those lines. and I'm so grateful for this amazing life that we have been blessed with. and I am so grateful for my babes.


Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment