Thursday, August 30, 2012

Open House.

Today I am grateful that I didn't turn into a crazy mom and cry all over the place while proceeding to grab my child and run the hell out of his school only to never let him return.

but i was tempted.

tonight was Brey Bear's Open House at his elementary school where he'll being going to Pre-K starting next week. EEK!

Of course the teachers had to start the night off all sentimental like by reading a story to the kids about a little raccoon that doesn't want to go to school. and of course, it was heart warming, and sweet, and just a touch sad so I thought i was going to break down into tears right there in the school cafeteria in front of all the other parents.

BUT i remained strong. I kept myself together and didn't humilate my child by said grabbing and running and banning from school in the future.



I, however, make no promises for next week.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment