Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tickets Please.

Today I am grateful to be buying my disney world tickets.

squee!

there is something about buying our tickets for disney world that just makes the vacation seem a little more real. like 55 days away real.

man, i'm excited.

i've been saving to buy these tickets for the past couple of months. The Marsh generally takes care of most of our bills and trying to find a place in the budget for the unfortunate price of the tickets can kind of be a pain in the ass. so what it usually comes down to a few months before we need to buy the tickets is, i get put on mama lock down mode.

ebook downloads? nope.

starbucks coffee? don't even think about it.

it's a worthy sacrifice, so i make do. and i always feel a little proud of myself when i can look at The Marsh and telll him i saved enough money to buy the tickets without him having to. just as a constant reminder to him that i AM capable of saving money if i need to. if the cause is worthy.

So tonight I'm grateful that after I finish posting up this blog, i'll be purchasing my park tickets for our upcoming vacation and wishing a little bit that 55 days wasn't so far away. while simultaneously freaking out that our vacation is only 55 days away. jeez. i got stuff to do!

ALSO.

I'm grateful that when I logged on to blogger today I noticed that I have 1999 pageviews.

you guys are just awesome.

and I love you all.

and you know what to do.

TONIGHT WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!


Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment