Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mad Ninja Skills.

Today I am grateful that i do not have to work tomorrow.

not that I ever have to work on mondays...

but my husband did this fun thing when he got home from work...he set the alarm clock and the said "the alarm is all set for you to work tomorrow"

and then for 3 seconds i had a complete heart attack like "what do you mean I have to work tomorrow. do i? it tomorrow tuesday already? was today monday? what the hell is happening to me? is this the real life? or is this just fantasy?"

yes. i did think all of that in three seconds.

i have kids, i've learned to think like a ninja.

but after those three seconds were up and The Marsh noticed that i was staring at him in absolute horror, he chuckled and said "oh yea, tomorrow is monday, that would have really sucked" as he reached over to shut the alarm clock off again.

he chucked.

he gave me a freaking heart attack and the dude chuckled.

anyway.

i know it seems a bit crazy to get worked up about the idea of going back to work. but The Marsh worked a double yesterday and worked today and i'm just tired. and he's tired. and i knew the kids wanted to go to the park and play and i wanted to get a run in. the idea of all the plans i had made for the night just seemed to crumble before my eyes (also in those three ninja seconds) and I'm just really really grateful that it was just The Marsh having a dumb moment.

Thanks for reading!

Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment