Saturday, August 11, 2012

Kristin.

Today I am grateful for my sister-in-law Kristin.

She's a good kid.

I think I'll keep her :0)

And today is Kristin's Birthday! yay Kristin!

To celebrate this awesome occasion Kristin has agreed to let The Marsh and a couple of my sibling take her out tonight for a night of dancing and drinking. it is going to be fabulous.

I consider myself lucky every single day that I ended up with a sister-and-law that I love as much as her. She is literally one of my favorite people in the world. It may have taken a little while for us to warm up to each other. but all the best things in life take time, right?

anyway.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet cause we're going to be leaving in a minute.

But I just wanted to take a minute to appreciate what an awesome person Kristin is. and to say Happy Brthday.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment