Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who You Gonna Call?

Today I am grateful for patience.

again.

except this time I'm not grateful for my patience. I'm grateful for yours.

You see, things around thses parts are little crazy with The Marsh's new schedule. Usually I carve out a little time to write my blog while The Marsh is reading to the babes. But right now everything is upside down and I am doing the whole bedtime routine by myself.

Things were going well. I was on a roll. the babes were in bed, one story down and then i was going to be out the door and at my computer. but then this little lady right here...


looked at me with complete terror in her eyes and said "Mama, don't leave me!"

Why was she terrified? because her older brother has recently discovered this gem..

Ghostbusters!

Oh yes. Ghostbusters, circa 1984. and while I LOVE this movie. and Brey is beginning to love this movie. Miss G isn't feeling the Venkman love. She was so scared last night of the "gargoyles" (thats what they call the dogs Dana and Lewis turn into) she wouldn't let me leave her alone in her room. even though she sleeps in the same bed as her brother. So instead of settling down on my couch and finishing my wine and writing my blog, I was laying in a twin size bed with my sleeping son and my seriously over stimulated daughter. It lasted a long time. and then it was past midnight and all i wanted to do was go to sleep. and I'm a little paranoid too so I ran to bed to avoid being eaten by any gargoyles.

The Marsh's schedule isn't changing again for another few weeks. and I'm hoping to keep posting without fail. but the babes make life a little unpredictable. and I'm grateful in advance for your patience if I miss a post in the future. you know, because I'm keeping my children safe from gargoyles.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment