Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Clorox. How I love thee.

Today I am grateful for Clorox Bleach.

specifically, Clorox Bleach wipes.


Oh How I adore them.

and so is the life of a mother.

I can say this because I remember when these bad boys first came out. and I remember thinking my mom was crazy because she thought they were the greatest things ever. I mean, come on. they're cleaning wipes. nothing to get all choked up about. and then I became a mom too. and now I buy them in bulk....I would say that should speak to my level of adoration for them, but i tend to buy alot of things that way. (note to self: be grateful for bulk.)

anywho. tonight I am grateful for these handy dandy cleaners because my adorable, precious, sweet little babies managed to cover my bathroom floor in all kinds of yuckiness. not once. but twice.

the first time my daughter used "the froggy potty", which is the toddler size potty, to go to the bathroom. and then she decided to be helpful and try to empty it into the big potty all by herself. and it went everywhere. and it wasn't just pee. FML. after getting that all cleaned up and bleached wiped in every nook and cranny, the bathroom was once again good to go. then bedtime happened. and the kids raced to the bathroom while Georgie was screaming "me first! me first!". then she proceeded to take 15 minutes to try and put her "dora" toilet seat on top of the big potty while still standing backwards and not paying attention to what she was doing. I was not so patiently waiting for her to finish up so her brother could use the potty too. and then he gets the idea that he wants to use the froggy potty instead of waiting. I felt like a deer in the headlights in that moment. Like I was staring at something really bad but was helpless to prevent it from happening. upon trying to stand up from said froggy potty (which he is now too big for) he fell alittle sideways and the whole freaking thing tipped. once again covering my floor with grossness. FML. again.

I, of course, remained completely calm and composed through all of this. in a yelling and screaming sort of way. The neighbors may or may not know that my floor was covered in piss. just saying.

and while it totally sucked. i'm so grateful that we have nifty little products like bleach wipes that make clean up that much faster. and easier. thank god. with two toddlers I'll take anything to make my life easier. I'm sure my mother felt the same way with 5 of us running around.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment