Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Back in Business.

Today I am grateful to have my computer back.

and completely functioning.

YAY!!!!

My mom and dad fixed it for me. because they are much better at the whole "computer" thing than The Marsh and I are.

Yesterday The Marsh and I finally gave up and dropped the computer off at their house knowing they could probably fix it for us. and they did. even if it meant doing a complete restore. so everything on my computer was wiped off. blech. But my dad was super awesome and uploaded all the windows updates on to it for me so I didn't have to suffer through all that. (or somehow manage to fuck up the computer again before it even had a chance.)

So here's a big THANK YOU!!!! to my Momma and Dad. for saving me again. you know, like you do.

Yea. We're the coolest parents. Ever.

and I've already caught up on my shows.

Alana -1, Universe -0.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment