Saturday, April 7, 2012

Crashed.

Hi.

anybody miss me?

yea. sorry about the delay.

My laptop is pretty much FUCKED. and I was without blogging powers for a few days.

The Marsh is supposed to be fixing it for me. unfortunately, he always works. so he hasn't had a moment to get it done yet. However, lucky for me, I can access the internet with an ethernet cable. I'm still severely limited in what i can do on my computer, but hey, at least i can get on the internet again. I thought I was gonna go into withdrawals.

So I'm grateful today that I can update. YAY! I'm grateful that, even though I am chained to this couch and all of the freedom that I have been brought with the installation of wi-fi in my house is gone, I can still check my facebook. and pintrest. and the blogs i follow.

What am I ungrateful for? That this freaking happened the week both Bones and Glee came back from their winter breaks. and my computer isn't letting my have any kind of access to videos. so I still haven't seen them. not to mention the other shows I watch on a regular basis. I have no idea how Katherine did on Dancing with the Stars!

Well played, Universe. Well, Played.

Anyway, I hoping that this computer thing will be cleared up sooner than later. But if for some reason there isn't a new post up for the day, please know that I would be here if I could. and that I am still finding reasons to be grateful every single day. even if I can't share them with you all. Who know, maybe you're grateful for that?

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment