Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hot Fudge Goodness.

Is it wrong to always be grateful for food?

Out of my 58 or so posts I think 49 have been about food.

Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating. It's been more like 47.

anyway. Tonight I went over to my Momma's for some wine. and some food. We had chop suey and coleslaw. very healthy.

maybe.

but then The Marsh picked me up and we were on our way home and I asked the question. "Are you hungry?"...and then he was all "i dont know, I might want McDonalds..blah blah blah" what I heard was "If he goes to McDonalds I can get an ice cream."

So then he decided he wasn't going to go. that he would just make something at home. and I let out an enormous sigh. and then he changed lanes because he hates it when I get all exasperated. and then he ordered a filet o fish just to be an ass. FISH IS GROSS. but I got my hot fudge sundae.

and in truth? I probably could have really done without it. It was all melted. and the hot fudge was no way shape or form hot. but it was still a little cup full of happiness for this girl. because my arms still hurt from my new yoga regiment.

I wish all of you could enjoy this little moment of contentment with me. I'm serious. as soon as you can run out and get a hot fudge sundae from McDonalds. It's only a dollar. and you kind of feel like you should hate yourself after. but mostly you just wish that you has been smart enough to order two.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment