Tuesday, August 7, 2012

NYC.

Today I am grateful for another safe flight.

My best friend, Kristy, who I have written about before, has FINALLY made her way back to the states.

She was in London for five weeks, and then spent the last 10 days in Spain. She is finishing up the last leg of her trip in New York City before coming up here to spent a couple weeks at her parent's camp before heading home to start grad school.

As of a couple hours ago, her flight successfully landed in NYC.

I will always be grateful for any flight that lands in one piece.

It's a crazy irrational fear. and I cannot help it. but i just go crazy with worry when friend's and family fly.

and Kristy flying across the FREAKING ATLANTIC OCEAN makes me crazy nervous.

So tonight I am extremely grateful that she made her way back states side without any hiccups. and she doesn't have any immediate plans to be flying any crazy long distances anytime soon. I'm grateful for this too. a girl's heart can only take so much stress.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment