Friday, August 17, 2012

Merlot. or Pinot Noir?

Today I am grateful for wine.

actually, I'm pretty grateful for wine most days.

but today isn't "most days"

Today my sister was waiting to hear back from the doctor's office about some pretty significant information.

I'm going to hold off on saying more until I know for sure, but I did mention in my blog a few months ago that she had a recent health scare. and it's back.

so now we're just waiting on the test results.

which she was suppose to get today. but didn't.

so she came up to my house for the weekend to be grateful for wine with me.

because when life seems so crazy, that there is absolutely nothing left to be grateful for...there is always wine.

and that is ALWAYS something to be grateful for.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment