Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby Namaste.

Today I am grateful for Miss G. and all of her adorableness.

is adorableness a word?

well it is now.

I'm grateful for her adorableness.

it's saved her little rear end on more than one occasion.

but sometimes she just takes it to a whole new level.

Have you ever seen a three year old do yoga?

I seriously cannot even BEGIN to describe how freaking cute it is.

and today while I was trying to get a yoga work out in, georgie decided she wanted to do it too. i feel bad because sometimes I get frustrated with her, she tries to climb under me or runs around while i'm in a particularly difficult hold...and i just snap at her. i just want 20 minutes to try and get a work out in. is that really to much to ask? but today right when i was about to get frustrated with her she dropped into one of the positions on the floor and i almost died. she was soo cute. and the thing is, she actually nailed the position. I bet she would be one of those amazing people who can do incredible holds if she starts this young. and maybe she would like to try it. i feel like sometimes i'm discouraging to her about it, and i don't mean to be. I just want a minute to try and fit in my work out too.

but I am grateful today for her and her god damn adorableness for helping me step back and take a minute to realize that maybe i don't need to get frustrated with her when i'm trying to do yoga, maybe i can encourage her to keep trying it instead.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment