Friday, August 24, 2012

Jorge.

Today I am grateful for Jorge.

pronounced George.

That's my brother :0)



and today is his 27th birthday.

man, is he super old or what? teehee.

But in all seriousness, I'm grateful for my brother today, and hope he has had a wonderful birthday.

My brother and I may not have always seen eye to eye growing up. we had our fair share of rows. a.k.a. we got an in-school suspension for fist fighting in the cafeteria in high school. with each other. BUT we were also laughing about it 15 minutes later. my poor mother. she wasn't laughing at all.

I'm grateful for Jorge (whose name is actually Jordan, but thats kind of boring right? I prefer Jorge) because he makes me laugh. hard. the only person I have ever met that makes me laugh harder than Jordan is The Marsh. true story.

I'm also grateful for Jorge because he's been my brother and my friend literally my entire life. chapter one. page one. line one. It was Jorge and Lana. oh sure, we have other siblings and we love them dearly, but they came later. it started out as Jorge and I. that's the way it's been my whole life.

I'm grateful to Jorge because he's a wonderful uncle to the babes. he saved my life earlier this week when my gas light was on in my car and I didn't have my purse on me. oh and he still speaks to me even though i referred to one of his ex-girlfriends as "The Walrus" for the better part of a year. while they were still dating....little sisters, right?

anyway. I hope my brother knows just how much he means to me and how seriously grateful I am to have such a great big bro like him. Happy Birthday, Dude. I love you.


Thanks for reading!
Lana



No comments:

Post a Comment