Friday, August 10, 2012

Addiction.

Today I am grateful that I didn't have to kick my husband's ASS.

Don't tell him I said that.

but it's true.

You see, my computer has been having technical issues. again.

our new tablet is also having some technical issues. In The Marsh's quest to try and remedy both, he completed messed up our wi-fi on my computer.

and even though I knew realistically that he would probably be able to fix it, I seriously started to panic.

I'm sure I played it off very cool. I don't even think he noticed the tears in my eyes. I just kept praying to the big geek squad in the sky that i wasn't going to have to vulcan nerve pinch him for messing up my internet.

and the sad part about all of this? I'm not really kidding.

guys. I think I have I problem.

My Name is Lana and I am an internet addict.

to be fair, I am a stay at home mom. 85% of my life happens in this house. my computer is my access to the outside.

and I just kind of love it. my computer is like one of my children. he even has a name. Toshi.

are you weirded out yet? addict, remember?

Anyway.

Obviously since I am here writing this blog, we managed to get the internet back attached to my computer again. The Marsh just had to reset Toshi a little bit. no big deal. even if i manage to hyperventilate in the process.

So tonight I am extremely grateful that The Marsh didn't break my computer. and that he fixed whatever it was that he did do. I'm also going to take a moment to be grateful for the fact that I'm 24. which means nobody can tell me I can't have this horrible internet addiction. The best part of being an adult? nobody gets to tell me what to do!

I do what I want! (as said in the voice of Loki the God of Mischief) because you know, that obviously way proves how much of an adult I am, right?

right.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment