Friday, March 2, 2012

6 hours from now...

Today I am grateful for my bossy husband who keeps telling me it's time to go to bed.

Why?

Because in about 6 hours I have to get up and go to Vermont with my sisters.

I'm excited. We're going to the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory.

For the Winter Festival.

which will also be frequented by other awesome vermont businesses. such as Green Mountain Coffee. Cabot Cheese. and King Arthur Flour

it may also be known as heaven.

heaven comes in so many delicious flavors.

and while it is going to be super fun. we are leaving very early. because it's about 5 or 6 hour drive from my house. and I have been exhausted all day. I've been exhauseted alot lately. I think it's this time of year. I need some Vitamin D in my life. If I don't get to sleep in about 10 minutes, I am not going to be a happy camper at 4:00 tomorrow morning. My husband knows this. He is trying to save me from myself. or maybe save the life of someone along the way tomorrow. but he keeps giving me the "alana, kirk and spock will be waiting for you when you get back, now shut your freaking laptop off" look.

 and I'm grateful for The Marsh keeping me in line. I'm incapable of telling Jim Kirk no.

Wish me luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you all while I'm indulging in ice cream and coffee and cheese.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment