Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pajama Party.

Today I am grateful for lounging around in my jammies.

is there really anything better than a lazy day where you don't get out of your pajamas?

actually, there is.

it's when you wear one pair of jammies for awhile, take a shower, then put on clean pjs and wear those for the rest of the day.

which is exactly what i did today.

i just felt deep down in my soul that today was a pajama kind of day. i felt no need to venture out in the rainy weather for errands and i had no desire to play with the kids in slushy snow. there was just no reason good enough to get dressed.

and i'm grateful for that because life's about to get busy over the next couple weeks.

you see my older sister's birthday is coming up on friday. and my younger sister's birthday is on saturday. and my mom's birthday is on next tuesday. oh and somewhere in between all that my sister is going to marry her fiance. (long story, i'll explain it soon.)  also in between all that it's life as usual, finding time to run and finding time to actually spend five seconds with The Marsh because he worked 7 shifts this week and i've missed him terribly.

it's going to be busy. happy but busy.

and because of that i'm happy for today in my jammies.

you should all be so lucky sometime soon too.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment