Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Little Miss G.

Today I'm grateful for my beautiful Little Miss G.

a.k.a Arch Nemesis Numero Uno.

It's her 4th birthday today and i just can't believe how quickly time flies.

How is it possible that she is four years old? She is my baby, i'm never having another one. so she needs to just slow it down right now. She was so excited about her birthday today that when Breyman got on the bus she told his bus driver "I'm four years old!" and his response? "That's great! That means you're old enough to ride my bus next year!"

um.

excuse you, Mr. Bus Driver.

stop talking about taking my baby away from me.

I'm still handling the idea of her turning four, lets not start talking about school!

Obviously I know she will be going to school next year, half a day like Breyman does now, and i'm sure when the time comes I will think it's absolutely amazing to have 3 whole hours by myself when the kids are at school, but I can only pretend she's my little baby for a little while longer, so lets no talk about such things right now.

over all i think she has had a very nice day. The Marsh and I gave her her new "big girl" bed, which is twin sized and she is very excited about it. when The Marsh asked her if she like her new bed, she responded by saying "No, I love it!" It was pretty adorable. She seems to be looking forward to her birthday party on Saturday more than anything. we didn't do cake tonight because we'll be having it then, so she said to me "Mama, don't you know people are suppose to be having cake on their birthday?" I don't know if she'll make it to the weekend. although she is spending the night at her Grammy's house tomorrow night so she probably won't have to. She'll just mention that she wants cake and it will be hers. She has one of those faces that are just hard to refuse, you know?


anyway.

Happy Birthday to my most beautiful little lady.  

I love you more than you'll ever possibly know.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment