Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What Do Tacos, Wedding Vows, and Ringing Phones Have In Common?

Let's see here.

Today I am grateful for Breyman having a snow day. (yes, it was 50 degrees here 48 hours ago, and now my child had a snow day) I didn't want to venture out into the snow and thankfully because school was cancelled we didn't have too.

I'm grateful i worked out this afternoon. because i really didn't want to. but we had tacos tonight so i'm glad i did.

I'm also grateful for the tacos we had tonight. i know you're totally shocked at my being grateful for tacos aren't you?

I'm grateful that the training The Marsh was suppose to have tonight didn't happen, meaning he was home an hour earlier than planned.

I'm grateful my mother in law came and picked up her phone she forgot here last night because the thing seriously rang all day today.

I'm grateful that i helped my sister figure out her wedding vows.

I'm grateful that i didn't end up buying a super cute dress today that was on sale. i was really tempted too, but the guilt of buying something before paying for my plane ticket for my upcoming vacation would probably have eaten me alive.

and i'm grateful that i got my ass out of bed and helped The Marsh by making him some toast and coffee to take on the road with him to work this morning. normally i don't get out of bed when he's getting ready in the mornings, and while i don't really plan on making it a habit, i was grateful for the little look of pleasure that came across The Marsh's face when he realized what i did.

Now I'm going to cuddle up with a blanket and watch some more Robin Hood, because as stated yesterday,  I'm am now completely grateful for Richard Armitage.

OH! and there is at least one glass of wine left in the bottle of table wine that The Marsh got for me, so we'll end this grateful round up with that too!

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment