Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jinx.

Today I am grateful that I am not sick.

I'm actually a little frightened to post this.

on the off chance my my immune system decides to go all "challenged accepted"

but seriously. it seems like people are dropping like flies. you know if flies only temporarily dropped in a sickly type way instead of a more permanent dead sort of way.

anyway.

everyone is sick.

i've rescheduled more patients in the last 2 days that i have worked for being sick then anytime i can remember.

it's a little scary. and frankly down right disgusting.

so much nose blowing.

image

ewwwww.

that's neither here nor there, i suppose. the point is that i'm grateful i don't seem to have whatever it is that this plague is that's running around town. and so far my kids don't seem to have it either. or my husband.

i suppose the chances of it actually staying this way are pretty slim, especially with Breyman in school with a bunch of other four and five year olds. but we'll take what we can get for now.

also, i'll be grateful this this post doesn't turn into a jinx. because then I would have to flip my shit.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment