Monday, January 7, 2013

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Christmas? Oh Wait...

Today I am grateful for belated Christmas presents.

i knowwwww.

i said i wasn't going to talk about Christmas anymore.

but i'm not really talking about Christmas. just presents. specifically a present to me from The Marsh. and it's just fantastic.

what was this most amazing gift?

a new running jacket.

(crickets)

whatever, guys. nothing is cooler than a new running jacket. especially one that looks like this


isn't it soooo pretty?

i'm not normally one for orange (I know it looks yellow here, but i promise it's orange), but i just had a mighty need for this jacket. 

and I'm grateful The Marsh decided I needed it too.

but i think his reasoning had more to do with visibility. and my not getting hit by cars. he's a worrier. 

either way, i'm happy it's mine. even if it meant bringing up Christmas again.

Thanks for reading!
Lana


No comments:

Post a Comment