Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Assemble.

Today I am grateful for my sister-in-law.

again.

because I forgot to mention last night that she also gave us The Avengers Movie on blu-ray last night.

HOLLA!

and i think it's nice when someone is thinking of you.

Kristin went to target to buy The Avengers for herself and noticed the blu-ray combo pack was $20. Kristin doesn't have a blu-ray player, but she bought the combo pack anyway because she knows that we do.

and while I am obviously super happy to now own the movie, BECAUSE I LOVE IT, I'm grateful to have such an awesome sis-in-law who thinks about us and does amazing stuff (like buy us movies!) for no other reason than the fact that she is just genuinely a nice person.

so yea.. I'm grateful for people like that in my life.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment