Friday, December 28, 2012

Snow Angels.

Today I am grateful for my little sister Jasmine.

Isn't she adorable?


of course she is.

and this afternoon while I was finishing up at work and my mom needed to come into the office for an hour or so while babysitting Mr. Breyman and Miss G, Jasmine was kind enough to play with my babes outside of the office so they wouldn't be cooped up inside.

do we remember what yesterday's post was about? Frosty being a dick and all that jazz? yea. there is like a foot of snow on the ground. and my beautiful baby sister spent 40 minutes playing in the snow with my kids. and when I say "playing" I really mean some sort of reenactment of something that has to do with the video game Zelda. my geekiness doesn't extend into that fandom so I'm not really sure what exactly they were doing. but it had to do with battle.

and while i'm extremely grateful the she was nice enough to play out in the snow with them so that my mom and i could finish our work, what i'm actually grateful for is the snow fix she gave them. they should be satisfied for at least a couple of days (please God) and that means that I won't have to be the one freezing my ass off out in the snow any time soon.

someone give that child a pat on the head for me. she deserves it.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment