Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Beautiful Mess.

Today I am grateful for a beautiful mess.

and by mess I mean complete and utter disaster zone.

Santa was good to my kids this year. and so was their grandparents. and aunts. and the lone uncle.

stuff. fucking everywhere.

and deep down I really am grateful for it.

I know that there are people and children out there whose Christmas celebrations didn't even come close to my children's. I am so grateful that not only are The Marsh and I in a position to give my kids (for the most part) what they want for Christmas, but that they also have so many people who love them so much and shower them in presents.

it may be a mess.

but it's a beautiful mess. (note to self: keep repeating this tomorrow during my mental breakdown. because of stuff. fucking everywhere)

I hope Santa was just as good to all the rest of you! and Merry Christmas!


Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment