Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Last Christmas.

Are you sick of the Christmas posts yet?

me too.

so I'm grateful that Christmas is finally over.

It's time to move on to other things.

Like the New Year. since 2012 started off pretty fucking shady (hence this blog), i'm hoping for better things in 2013.

also, Miss Georgiana's 4th birthday is in a week, so it's really time to put Christmas behind us.

We don't celebrate Christmas until after Brey's birthday, and we take down Christmas as soon as possible so that we can celebrate Miss G's. those are the rules. (that I have just made up)

I don't mean to be going all Mr. Grinch on you guys. Okay, so I totally do, but what I'm saying is that I do understand that people legitimately enjoy Christmas. I'm just not one of those people. and it's not just a case of getting older, I've just always been this way. and having children makes it extremely hard to be a scrooge. I don't want to rub my negativity off on them, and they just get so excited, there is no point killing their dreams by ignoring a holiday that i would rather forget about. So we "enjoy" Christmas.

but oh December 26th.

how I love this day.

Why?




Because I get to push my Christmas tree out my front door.

The Marsh always says "Oh we'll take the decorations off and put it out when I get home from work."

ha

haha

hahahaha

i'm not waiting for him to get home from work.

i'm a strong, independent woman.

and i am capable of pushing a tree out of my house all by myself.

there may come a day when i need help to dispose of my Christmas tree, but today is not that day!

i pushed that sucker out without breaking a sweat. all The Marsh said when he got home and saw it was gone was "did you set it on fire yet?" man knows i hate me some Christmas trees. (and no i haven't set it on fire. yet.)

This should be my last Christmas post, like i said it's time to move on to other things. and i'm generally grateful for moving on to hopefully better things.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment