Friday, December 21, 2012

Nacho Emergency.

Today I am grateful that we found the nacho cheese.

no.

this isn't a joke.

The Marsh has a serious love affair with nacho cheese. it's not in anyway shape or form healthy, but whatever. neither is my affair with pepperoni pizza. to each their own.

well today we went to sam's club to buy several things, the most important among them was a tub of nacho cheese. (yes, you read that right. a TUB of nacho cheese.) and so we headed over to that direction and came to the pallet where the cheddar cheese and nacho cheese are, only to find them complete out of nacho cheese.

i thought i was gonna see a grown man cry.

we're having Christmas with my family tomorrow and are finally planning on breaking out our new crock pot. The Marsh has been so excited about warm nacho cheese ever since we decided this was going to be the plan. looking at the empty pallet were the eyes of a broken man. not only does he have to deal with my crazy ass family invading his house the night before he pulls a double shift, now he doesn't even get any nacho cheese to help him cope.

it was a sad day, people. a nacho emergency.

but then after we were all finished shopping and headed to check out...what did my eyes spy? a giant nacho display. with salsa, tortilla chips, and the missing nacho cheese.

I would be lying if I told you i didn't lift up that tub like it was baby Jesus and say "It's a Christmas Miracle!" and in the eyes of The Marsh, it really really was.

So tonight I'm thankful I found the nacho cheese. so that The Marsh could enjoy it. and so that I don't have to listen to him bitch about not having it.

a christmas miracle, indeed.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment