Monday, December 24, 2012

Coffee Break.

Today I am grateful to my father-in-law and sister-in-law

for getting me some seriously awesome Christmas presents.

It's not a secret that i love my coffee.

and it's not a secret that i'm a major kind of a geek.

and they managed to hit both on the head perfectly.

for example...Bob, my father-in-law, got me this gem.



amazing, yes? no?

the correct answer is yes.

and Kristin, my sister-in-law, gifted me with this due to my recent love affair with Doctor Who...

Photo: Geeky coffee mug #2 curtesy of Miss Kristin McCamish!

I'm so incredibly excited about both mugs.

my biggest dilemma right now is deciding which one to use for coffee on Christmas morning, but i'm grateful to have such a wonderful, nerdy problem.

except it's not really a problem and yes i will absolutely be using my Star Trek mug for Christmas coffee tomorrow morning.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Lana




No comments:

Post a Comment