Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wireless

Today I am grateful I figured out the wireless option in our hotel room

I've been walking around the resort since yesterday bitching because I can't figure out the WI FI. Silly me. I forgot to agree to the terms and conditions. But to be fair, I had already agreed to the Disney property one..so I was thinking I had already done it. Oh well. At least it's up and working now so I have access to my blog again. Yay!

AND obviously I am grateful to be here at Disney world. We spent the day today at Epcot and enjoyed some of the food and wine festival. we also went to an amazing pizza place in the Italy pavilion and had one giant pizza.

Like seriously ginormous pizza.

I'm grateful for every slice. the only thing i'm not grateful for is that I happen to have this horrible cold. And no sense of smell. I'm missing out on all the awesome smells of the food festival, and the tastes are seriously muted as well. So that whole thing sucks. but other than that things seem pretty good right now. And i'm grateful to be on this vacation with my family.

Thanks for reading!
Lana


No comments:

Post a Comment