Saturday, October 20, 2012

Down(town) Time.

Today I am grateful for a little down time.

We have been going pretty non stop since arriving here on Tuesday. we have tried to be good and still find a couple hours of down time during the day so that the babes don't get too tired, but we still have been going pretty strong. And we have been to a different park everyday for the last three days.

It was time for a little break.

So today we headed over to downtown Disney and had some lunch before doing some quick shopping. Then we came back to the resort for a few hours and just chilled out before headed back that way for dinner. A little but more shopping and then a quick trip to the pool, and that finished off our evening.

I'm grateful we took a day to just relax. The babes are still recovering from their cold and I still have a pretty awful cough. I don't think any of us could have taken much more.

it was also pretty conveniently timed as well because tomorrow we are going to try and sneak in two parks before we head home on Monday.

I'm tried now just thinking about it, but it will be okay because tomorrow the marsh and I have a tequila tasting lunch scheduled at noon, and I have been looking forward to this for months. I'm grateful for that too.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment