Monday, October 15, 2012

Galaxy.

Today I am grateful that I finally got a new phone.

YAY!!!!!!!

it's only been over a year in the making. somedays i thought nothing short of my phone actually dying would be reason enough for The Marsh to consider upgrading to a smart phone, but today i succeeded.

mission accomplished!

and while yes, technicall nothing was actually wrong with my old phone, it was causing me more mental grief than could possibly be good for a person when it comes to a phone. you see i live...IN A DEAD ZONE! (cue creepy music) and while i normally enjoy living a little bit removed from society, the lack of cell service seriously pisses me off. like really pisses me off. like i'm suprised my phone hasn't actually dies yet from me throwing it across the room when i don't have any service pisses me off. i'm sure you're getting the point here. but it's frustrating.

and it's also a little scary to be here alone with my children and not have any service in the case of an emergency.

I actually had a dream (nightmare) thart two men with chainsaws were trying to get into my house. and what was i doing? getting pissed at my cell phone because i had no service to call 911. or my husband who just happens to work at the Sheriff's dept.

it was the last straw.

I needed a smart phone that had the wi-fi calling option so that I can just use my home wireless router as a tower. and i needed it now.

and The Marsh did very well. He got me the beautiful Samsung Galaxy S II, AND I love it.

so totally and completely stoked. and grateful!

and I've already downloaded the Blogger app for it so hopefully i'll still be able to blog a bit while in Florida.

which I'm leaving for in the morning.

I'm grateful for that as well!

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment