Friday, October 5, 2012

Cake or Death?

Today I am grateful for cake.

The cake my momma made me for my birthday dinner tonight.

yes. i am aware my birthday was over a week ago.

yes, i am still riding this birthday train all around birthday city.

cause i'm awesome like that.

and the cake my momma made tonight wasn't just any cake, it was Death By Chocolate.

image

What is Death By Chocolate you ask?

It's crumbled chocolate cake. Chocolate pudding, Cool Whip. Whipped cream. Reeses peanut butter cups. Rolos. Milk Dud. AND  M & Ms. all layed in one giant punch bowl.

yes it is that amazing.

it's so delicious and sinful. and after you eat a giant bowl of it you kind of feel like you are going to die, but in the best sort of "I just ate my weight in chocolate and regret nothing" kind of way.

I'm grateful that my mom took the time to make it for me. and i'm grateful that she sent me home with a big bowl of it for my house. and i won't regret eating that either. you know why? birthday calories don't count. (I'm grateful for that too!)

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment