Monday, October 29, 2012

Power House.

Today I am grateful that we still have power.

(KNOCK ON WOOD)

I'm sure that most of you have heard by now that there is a hurricane wreaking havoc on the east coast, which really isn't anything new to us east coasters.

but Sandy is suppose to be pretty powerful and my facebook is already completely lit up with people saying they don't have power.

there are few punishments in this life worse than not having power to me.

you know what no power means? no wi-fi.

it's like a mini apocolypse in my house whenever that happens. seriously.

but for now we seem to be holding strong. the lights flicked there for a few minutes about an hour ago but have been keeping steady ever since. let's hope it stays that way

of course, now that I've written this blog I am probably shooting myself in the freaking foot! oh well.

the only other reason I'm hoping we don't lose power is because I am still getting used to this whole having a well thing. the fact that the water actually stops running when the power goes out? yea, i'm not feeling that so much. especially when I have to work tomorrow.

so here's hoping that this thing blows out to sea soon. and we avoid any power outages in this area.

please.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment