Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cookie Monster.

Today I am grateful for Oreo Cookies.

why?

because of this.


amazing, right? If you don't think so, you probably shouldn't be reading this blog. because i think you are a horrible person.

anyway. I'm so grateful that there are companies and brands out there who are willing to take a stand against homophobia. although i'm a little bit disgusted that in this day and age every brand and company and person doesn't just support gay pride or gay marriage because it's just another part of life. I'm also a little bit disgusted by the intense amount of hate that Oreo is now recieving due to this picture. families saying they will never by oreos again. and I'm just like "good. more oreos for me!"

my favorite response to all the crazy oreo hate?



I'm still laughing.

so thank you oreo. for making me proud of you. and for making me laugh at homophobes.

my life day is complete.

Thanks for reading!
Lana


No comments:

Post a Comment